Strengthening Families Against Opioids
Families Helping Families is happy to invite you to join us at one of our regional information and training days in March. We have partnered with the Louisiana Office of Behavioral Health for additional information on the epidemic of opioids and the impact on families, communities and faith-based groups.
This presentation is exceptionally suited for anyone who wants to learn more about services for families, family members who might have individuals struggling with over use of prescription medications, street opioids and those who are concerned about how to offer referrals when situations rise up. Join us for this training day to find out what is currently on the horizon in this field.
9-9:15 Welcome and Introductions
9:15-9:45 Families Helping Families—Who we are and what do we offer?
9:45-10:45 Understanding the Opioid Epidemic
11-12 Partnering to Address the Opioid Epidemic within the Faith Based Community
12-12:15 Wrap-up and closing comments
· Families Helping Families of Greater Baton Rouge
· Families Helping Families of Northeast Louisiana
· Northshore Families Helping Families
· Families Helping Families of Acadiana
· Louisiana Methodist Children’s Home
· St. Tammany Parish Coroner’s Office
· St. Martin Parish Sheriff’s Training Academy
· Louisiana Office of Behavioral Health
Questions? Contact the Team Dynamics office at 985-624-3514