Strengthening Families Against Opioids
Families Helping Families is happy to invite you to join us at one of our regional information and training days in March. We have partnered with the Louisiana Office of Behavioral Health for additional information on the epidemic of opioids and the impact on families, communities and faith-based groups.
9-9:15 Welcome and Introductions
9:15-9:45 Families Helping Families—Who we are and what do we offer?
9:45-10:45 Understanding the Opioid Epidemic
11-12 Partnering to Address the Opioid Epidemic within the Faith Based Community
12-12:15 Wrap-up and closing comments
· Families Helping Families of Greater Baton Rouge
· Families Helping Families of Northeast Louisiana
· Northshore Families Helping Families
· Families Helping Families of Acadiana
· Louisiana Methodist Children’s Home
· St. Tammany Parish Coroner’s Office
· St. Martin Sheriff’s Training Academy
· Louisiana Office of Behavioral Health
Questions? Contact the Team Dynamics office at 985-624-3514